Saturday, March 28, 2015

Allergies

Training can be going along so well then BAM* you get knocked on your ass by allergies. I feel like I've been snorting chlorine bleach up my nose for the last 3 days. So I haven't done much since it hurts to move. Rode bikes with Linda the yesterday but was dizzy at turn around, at the end I laid down on her couch and fell asleep. Came home and had a 2 hour nap.
Today I took cold meds that have kept me awake but then I couldn't sleep before work. So tired now but sleep is a long way away since I have to be at work in an hour till 4am.

Had a potential buyer for the old farm except they don't have enough money to buy it. Makes me so mad, wasting my time like that. Then Lan parents show up unannounced with his cousins adult kids, I had stupid hair, felt like shit and was bitchy as all get out. And I had to go get hay and they kept asking me if I was going to go out for breakfast with them. NO, I'm going to go get hay. Fuck.

At the new farm Lan and I emptied out 7 boxes and a Rubbermaid container, got the file cabinet shoved in between the two towers, photo albums on a shelf, some books put up. I have the spot I want to hang this picture

But can't find the level and I can't hang it straight without one. I need a stud finder too.  Still have many, many more pictures to hang. And the bison skull. I want that on the fireplace.

We have tentatively agreed to put the tack room out along the back of the arena. We will make it so you can tack up right in the arena. BUT that might not be a great idea since what if a horse decides to get in it? or what if there is a lot of dust? and there is no power out at the far end. That is a necessity.

We have our new dog, Anatolian Shepherd/ Great Pyraneese, named Havva. Shes in heat, what a mess. Can't have her around the other dogs or there will be problems. But shes good around the chickens and that's why we wanted her in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment