Friday, August 30, 2019

Two Offers

Our home is officially on the market and today we made offers on two houses in Montana. 

The original one in St Regis that we both love and its perfect for what we want, 

and one in Plains that's close to what we want 


BUT its got a 24 unit storage facility that's part of the deal. 


That would make our house payment for us right there.

Our house & farm are on the MLS and 
FOR SALE
with an asking price of $629,950.00




Its a holiday weekend and its been on the MLS for 3 days and exactly ZERO people have come by to see it. That's a good thing because we're still completing projects.

We had never finished the stair treads with the hardwood flooring so realtor suggested I paint them, so I did, the turquoise you see here. It ties in with the color in the bathroom.


And this evening we're hanging up this sliding barn door Lan made for the downstairs bathroom. 
In this photo its just standing there, not complete. 
In about an hour its going to be FINISHED
and the white door should be gone.


We will save the white door for the future owners of the house 
in case they dislike the barn door and wish to remove it. 
That makes them total losers. 

I hope whoever gets the house and farm love it and continue to improve it.

I've been painting a lot, off white on a bunch of spots where there were either marks on the walls 
or entire places I hadn't finished before. 
I'm also busy painting the porch swing again, its hard to get something orange enough!
NO PHOTO!!

Lan removed a couple busted posts in the cross fence, removed a gate and built this new gate with electric fencing on the top. 
No more horses reaching over. 
Assholes.


I've been painting the metal on the pony cart. I know I'll never teach Gussy to pull it so I'm going to let it go for $500 to another gal. I'll include the leather and nylon harnesses and a whicker basket that I picked up somewhere along the way. I'll get better photos of it tomorrow, this morning I actually painted the arms and back supports. It looks good.





No comments:

Post a Comment