Friday, March 29, 2019

Thinking Of Moving


We've thinking of moving so spent a few days in Idaho looking at properties, saw about 15 of them.

Someone else bought this PERFECT FARM before we had a chance to see it.

But there is always this one


with this amazing barn that's got living quarters


This is the inside of the living part
The ladders both fold up


Through those red X doors is an amazing interior


Open them up and from the other side you see...


This. A French door


Which opens into this interior that's 
PERFECT 
for a wedding venue


just imagine little twinkle lights up there


In the living part there is this awesome farmhouse sink


And then there is the log house at the other end of the property
This is from the ground looking up at 2 of the 4 balconies


The living area


Up these stairs


Around the corner is the kitchen or bathroom area


This is the basement. Its tall and made of concrete so if the river floods 
it doesn't take out the entire house


from above, barn in the background


The Weiser River


More inside


Lan & my dad are going to go back over and do an in depth inspection, looking for rot and bugs. I saw signs of it/them.

What I like: 
Its along the Weiser River Trail
https://visitidaho.org/travel-tips/riding-weiser-river-trail/
where I could ride my bikes, ride a horse or drive a pony & cart, walk my dogs or run a ways.

Its 15 acres.

The barn is beautiful and dry, even though they are just getting ride of 4 feet of snow.

The house has potential.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I don't like:

I'd have to quit my job.

Its very wet but it is right after 4 feet of snow.

Its going to need $50-$80k to get the house livable.

I'd have to quit my job.

Fences are all barbed wire, some parts falling down.

Barn really isn't suited for horses.

I'd have to quit my job.

Barn is a long way away from the house.

No garage for the Mustangs.

I'd have to quit my job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will definitely take Joey, Wifi & Gussy but don't know if I'd take Mack. If I do, he would be mine & I'd have to pay for all his veterinary, all his shoes, all his feed, all his ripped up blankets, all his hay. I'm thinking about calling Julie and asking for Sunshower back & taking her.




No comments:

Post a Comment