Thursday, December 6, 2018

This Time It's Different

We've been to Las Vegas many times

The first time was in 2006






Then in 2010

2011


2012

2013

2014

2017

and 2017 again




and many times in between when we were just traveling through and only stayed for a day or so. That's where our time share is and we love it.

But this time we're going on a very different sort of trip. We are flying and my son & his GF are driving our car down. I gave them cash for food & gas so I wouldn't have to pay for a rental car. This time someone else gets to enjoy the scenery all the way there while we're going to be working and then flying in at the last moment.

I've bought tickets for all 4 of us to go to The Basement Escape Room, tickets to the Atomic Museum, and Lan & I will be going on the NNSS tour. We might go to a show and we'll hit at least one buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment