Saturday, November 17, 2018

Hosting Thanksgiving

We will be hosting our family this Thanksgiving & this is what's on our menu













I have been craving Costco Pumpkin Pie for months

Oh yeah, Banana Cream pie


Plus I won't go into detail over all the crackers & cheeses, etc.

Of course, we have been dieting. I've been doing really well and am happy with my results so far. Of course I'll gain weight Thursday / Friday but I'll be back at it over the weekend.

Next week I'll be going to Southworth dock for the rest of the winter/fall schedule. 
I'll have a 40 hour schedule, which includes 3 GRAVEYARDS, 10pm-8am. Those are going to suck but its a pay check. At Brem I'd be lucky to get 4 hours some weeks.

I dislike SW and those are going to be long, lonely nights, especially after the seller leaves for the night at 2am. But wait, Diana will be working at least a couple of those nights and she lives on the island so she will keep me company.


No comments:

Post a Comment