Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Four Days Off

Today was my first of four days off work. I've been working full time, usually 2 five hour days with 3 ten hour days each week, for the last couple months. The paychecks have been great but I really wanted to be home more.
My old truck rides again

 This week I'm getting my wish. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off. Today is Tuesday so I got the oil changed in the car, did a little shopping, went to the X-Men Days of Future Past
Look, its Katniss!
 at the cinema (where I fell asleep during the slow part).
 
After I came home I packed up my swimming stuff, threw it in the truck and headed out to purchase hay. On the way I met a guy and sold him my old Zoot wetsuit for $75.
 

 
After I bought hay I stopped at the lake and swam 1 mile with Dave. We are so perfectly matched that we were stroke for stroke most of the way. We even breathed at the same times, he on the left side & me on the right.
TriBabe cars waiting for their Babes
 I left soon after I was done, the TriBabes hadn't even got into the water yet but I needed to get home & unload hay, clean runs, feed ponies and prep hay for tomorrow.
 
In horsey news:
Wifi hasn't done much, our trainer has been ill and actually in the same hospital as Casey Kasum. But she came home, on the day he died.
So today Wifi was ridden for the first time in 2 weeks, I hope she wasn't too much of a turd.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment